We are excited to welcome you to Club de Golf La Tempête for our second annual GNEX-CRTA Golf Tournament!
Club de Golf La Tempête is the first golf course of international calibre in Quebec City’s metropolitan area. Founded in 2003, the club has hosted two successful international events with the presentation of the 2009 World Skins Game and the 2014 Quebec Championship, an official PGA Tour Champions event. Recognized for the quality of its golf course and infrastructures, its high end services and its innovating personality, Golf La Tempête has earned a place among the best golf clubs in Canada.
- 7.00am Transport leaves from Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
- 7.30am Arrival at Club de Golf La Tempête
- 8.30am Shotgun Start for all teams.
- 12.30pm Awards Lunch
- 1.30pm Departure (approximately)
- Green Fees
- Shared Golf Cart
- Awards Lunch
- Round Trip Transportation
- Golf Club Rental – (Purchase at Golf Club)