We are excited to welcome you to the Glen Abbey Golf Club for our first annual GNEX-CRTA Golf Tournament!
Glen Abbey was the first ever golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus as a solo project (1976), and is one of the most famous golf courses in Canada having hosted the RBC Canadian Open, a PGA Tour event and Canada’s National Open Championship 30 times – more than any other course. The club is also home to the Golf Canada and the Canadian Golf Hall of Fame.
- 12.30pm Transport leaves from Hyatt Regency
- 1.30pm Arrival at Glen Abbey Golf Club
- 2.30pm First Tee Off Time
- 7.30 Awards & Departure (approximately)
- Green Fees
- Shared Golf Cart
- Round Trip Transportation
- Golf Club Rental – (Purchase at Golf Club)